The award winning REME HALO in-duct air purifier reduces odors and air pollutants by purifying every cubic inch of air that your central air conditioning system reaches. It is effective against all three categories of indoor air pollutants: Particulates, Microbial and Gases. You can now reduce common allergy triggers from particulates such as pollen, mold spores, dander and dust. Thoroughly tested to reduce airborne and surface bacteria & viruses, such as MRSA, e-coli, and Norwalk, to name a few. And, say goodbye to odors from cooking, pets, dirty socks, diaper pails, and musty rooms. The REME HALO is like bringing fresh outdoor air inside without ever having to open your windows.
Features and Benefits:
• Dual ionizers to reduce airborne particulates (dust, dander, pollen, mold spores)
• Kills up to 99% of bacteria, mold and viruses
• REME HALO reduces sneeze germs by 99% in the time a sneeze can reach three feet.
• New zinc ions kill 99% of viruses on surfaces
• Unlike portable units that are limited to the room in which they are placed, the REME HALO provides whole home and building purification.
• Easily integrated with your existing HVAC system. The unit doesn’t take away living space and operates silently.
• Two (2) quick release features for easy, no tool, cell replacement
• Incorporates an adjustable shroud around the REME HALO cell, which allows customization of the advanced oxidation plasma output.
The REME HALO can be installed in a wide variety of residential, commercial and industrial applications where a ducted HVAC system exists. Here are some examples:
• Single family homes, apartments, condos
• In hospitals, nursing homes, assisted living facilities, and doctor’s offices
• Schools, daycare centers, colleges and universities
• Fitness centers, locker rooms, athletic facilities
• Office buildings
• Veterinary clinics, animal hospitals, kennels,
• Hotels, motels, and resorts.
• Food processing and manufacturing plants/facilities
• Restaurants, diners, and bars
Cleaner air starts with ozone cleaning, air ionization or air purifiers. Air cleansing targets smells in house, smoke smell removal, cigarette smell removal, cigar smell removal, and animal odor removal using a variety of techniques including duct work sanitation, dust removal and use of an ozone machine. The most popular air cleanser service is to remove smoker smell and remove odors using a duct work cleanser or duct work sanitizer. Renters, make sure you get your security deposit back using our move out cleanser and apartment air cleaner service. Edwards Air Conditioning Service specializes in all aspects of air purification.